cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

change 0analysis_pattern

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to change the standard ad-hoc template 0analysis_pattern in the way, that the filter appears at opening and the user do not have to click the link.

Does anybody know how to reach this?

We try to save the 0analysis_pattern under zanalysis_pattern in the WAD, but this ends with errors.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can ignore all errors with deal with "Component does not exist" or "There is no valid data Provider assigned to this item" or "Data Provider could not be instantiated". They are displayed, because no query or query view is assigned to a Data Provider.

If you run into a duplicate item error, please make sure you have implemented note 931043.

You just have to set the VISIBILITY of the Web Item FILTER_GROUP_AREA to VISIBLE.

You might also want to consider to use the Template-in-Template technology, if you want to profit also on upcoming changes on the Web Template.

Then you just create a new Template, insert a Template include item, set 0ANALYSIS_PATTERN as Template to be included save the template close it and open it again. Now you can also look for the FILTER_GROUP_AREA and change the VISBILITY to VISIBLE.

Save it and don't forget to update the settings in spro for the default Template.

Heike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I did the same thing

Assigned Filter_Group_Area to visible..But I cannot see my Input Query when Executed..

Any thing else I have to set????