cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPM emails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when a BPM is in error , the workflow system sends a message to the workflow administrator.

There is no indication in this email that says, which system the error came from. Is there a way to adjust this so we can know

which system it came from... for example, if you have more than 1 PI system ?

Also, where do you configure which user sends the alert emails for the alert framework ?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thierry,

There is no indication in this email that says, which system the error came from. Is there a way to adjust this so we can know

which system it came from... for example, if you have more than 1 PI system ?

The Container variables for alerts cannot be used for BPM. Try using &SYST-SYSID&. This is an ABAP variable, so there is no need to create a Container variable, it can directly be used in the alert text. (I haven't tried it, but I believe this should work ) Let me know.

Worth taking a look -

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs;jsessionid=%28J2EE3414700%29ID1035156250DB1085451293730577163...

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think I may not have explained my problem well enough. The message is not sent through a custom alert... its trigerred by an unhandled exception. I need to use unhandled exceptions because they are the only way to block queues. However , the message for these alerts only commes from the workflow system and I don't know how to display the content of those messages.

Regarding &SYST-SYSID& in alrtcatdef messages... I had already tried this and it does work.

Thanks.

Answers (0)