cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

failed to display result - RAR 5.3

Former Member
0 Kudos

I've executed few role level risk analysis reports in background. We were able to see the result till yesterday. But now when I click on result for those reports it says "failed to display result".

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You see this error when you have clusetered environment? Can you find out if you have more than one server node where GRC RAR is installed? To resolve this error, you have to specify a central location to store bgJobSppol (Background job reports) file under miscellaneous section in Configuration tab.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

we are not on clustured environment. I've checked the Miscellaneous section and in the path location provided for Background Job Spool File Location I see only few __tmp files with present date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those _tmp files create the report in RAR. If you don't have clustered environement then somehow RAR is not able to look at the location. Do you know if all the users have read and write access to that location? If eveything looks good then upgrade to RAR 5.3 SP9. Support Pack 9 has fixed this issue. Look at OSS # 1168120 for mroe info.

Cheers,

Alpesh