cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IdesMillProducts Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to Install IDES DI/MILL PRODUCTS 2009,for that i down loaded the DVDS from below path.

Installations and Upgrades

Entry by Application Group

SAP Application Components

IDES SOLUTION

IDES DI/MILL PRODUCTS 2009.

In this i started the installation from : IDES MP 2009 Installation Master Linux on x86_64 64bit (51037301_8).

In the installation master i found SAP CRM, SAP SCM, ERP 6.0 EHP4, NW 7.0 EHP1.

Shall i start from : ERP 6.0 EHP4,is the right way to start ides installation or any other proceddure for to start installation of IdesMillProducts.I studied in the the notes its saying inbuilt it will come ecc 6.0 and scm with diffrent client numbers.

Iam confusing,guide me for the same to start installation of IdesMillProducts.

Thanku

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check SAP Note 1014885 - SAP for Mill Products IDES (2006).

This is not for your release but give you a basic idea about how to start...

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunny,

Thanku,i studied the note :1014885.In the note its saying what are the Components will come .

The IDES package contains the following - unicode - component:

SAP ERP 2005 ECC 6.0 SR2

SAP BI 7.0/SEM 6.0

..SAP SCM 5.0

It is the ABAP-AS which contains the data of the model company in client 720 - with ECC 6.0, SCM 5.0 - and client 700 - with SAP BW 7.0.

What iam confusing how to start installation in Ides Instmaster its showing only : SAP CRM7.0,EHP4 for SAP ERP 6.0,SAP SCM 7.0,SAP SRM 7.0,SAP NW with EHP1.

Thanku

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For what purpose you want to install Mill products ?

Thanks

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny,

We want to give user training in : SAP IDES for Mill Products for that iam installing ides for mill products.

I studied the note :1014885.In the note its saying what are the Components will come .

The IDES package contains the following - unicode - component:

SAP ERP 2005 ECC 6.0 SR2

SAP BI 7.0/SEM 6.0

..SAP SCM 5.0

It is the ABAP-AS which contains the data of the model company in client 720 - with ECC 6.0, SCM 5.0 - and client 700 - with

SAP BW 7.0.

What iam confusing how to start installation in Ides Instmaster its showing only : SAP CRM7.0,EHP4 for SAP ERP 6.0,SAP SCM

7.0,SAP SRM 7.0,SAP NW with EHP1.

I didnt find any installation guide seperately for : ides for mill products.gudie ne for the same.

Thanku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi k,

I'm coming accross the same problem as you: don't know where to start for the IDES installation (in my case it's 2011).

What guide haved you ended up following?

Thanks!

Answers (0)