cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Busines Connector doesn't send an attachment.

0 Kudos

I have installed the business connector 4.8 and I'm trying to send a purchase order from sap to my own address as an XML-attachment.

I suppose the whole customizing and ALE administration were performed correct by myself on SAP-System (RFC-Connection,Ports,Partner etc.), as well as configuration on business connector (Sap-Server, Routing...)

To test the system I have chosen the E-Mail routing with real smtp server to my address with Content Type text/xml (tryied also text/mixed) and Subject ORDER.

When I put smth (Test-word). in Body-Field, create the order in SAP, the order comes to BC (I can see in transaction all fields in XML,HTML and Values) and recieve an E-Mail with Subject ORDER and Body -Test . Any XML or attachment.

When I leave Body-field empty - the transaction stays with a status "Rolled back", E-Mail would be not sent, and in a transaction I might see:

2009-10-20 17:54:19 CEST Message body saved to file

2009-10-20 17:54:19 CEST com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: Outbound data not available.

2009-10-20 17:54:19 CEST State changed to: Rolled back

What's wrong ?

Thanks for help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

axel_meissler
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi Alexey,

can you please show me your configuration. I've the same problem and need urgently a solution.

Thank you in advance

Axel

0 Kudos

Hello Axel,

sorry,but we don't use BC any more - it was too unstable - we've switched the processing to WebServices.

Kind Regards

Alexey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Obviously BC checks that the body-field is not empty. Is it a problem to fill in some non-empty body text ?

CSY

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

as I've written if I put smth. in a body field bc sends an email with a text I've put in a body, not the idoc, if I leave this field empty the transaction rolls back.

Now I have sold the problem using the standard bc built-in service pub.client:smtp previously transferred the idoc to the XML-document with pub.record:recordToXMLValues and saving the XML-Document as a file (I've written my own one service in java for this step) to be attached in pub.client:smtp.

I've to remark two things:

- in pub.client:smtp the object content should be set to null, otherwise the attachment could't be sent !

- the service pub.record:recordToXMLValues couldn't be used directly without changing the ACL properties for server itself (default should be assigned as administrator group) - it always proceed the "B2BSERV.0084.9004 Access Denied" - message. As You have written in Your book all the ACL-rights in the package are valid from top to bottom , but for (some ones of ) the in-built services the ACL-value "Internal" does't affect for the upper package in project.

Kind regards

und viele Grüße

Alexey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Alexey,

I have same problem,  can not find a XML Orders (Attachment). Only a messages in my Email Inbox!

Have you solution now for this?

Kind regards

Dietmar