cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provider proxy error - Service Interface with multiple operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I've a synchronous provider proxy scenario using an inbound and outbound service interface.

That service interface contains 3 operations: create, change and delete a table entry.

I created all the necessary repository objects and integration scenario objects.

Next, I generated a provider proxy on the ECC backend system and created an endpoint via SOAMANAGER.

When I test, I get this error:

No implementing class registered for the interface (ABAP interface, request message ...., request message, namespace....)

I currently use a receiver XI adapter in the scenario. Is that ok?

or should I use a receiver SOAP adapter with a SOAP action?

Please advise.

Thanks a lot.

Dimitri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Seshagiri,

I checked the 2 links you provided...

The first one is irrelevant for me and the second I already found.

I already tried to regenerate my proxy and data and message types on the backend system.

Also, the backend system configuration in SXMB_ADM (Role of Business System) looks fine to me.

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitiri ,

I currently use a receiver XI adapter in the scenario. Is that ok?

Yes..

Something is missing at R/3 end..Kindly make sure that all objects at R/3 side are active.

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

But it should also be possible to use a receiver SOAP adapter, isn't it?

On the ECC side, it all looks fine. All the necessary objects are generated and active. I double checked that...

Thanks

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dimitri ,

Receiver SOAP adapter will directly hit the URL !!! - plain concept of web service .

Logically seems o.k...but than this deviates from the purpose/concept of proxy based communication.

while XI adapter will make a call to ABAP stack of R/3 using HTTP connection which will intern call the URL using service interface .

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for that clarification, but this still does not solve my issue.

Everything seems fine, but there must be something I missed and I think it's on the backend system side.

Kind regards

Dimitri