Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mvt Types used to calculate Total Consumption Values

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a report that has the Total Consumptions Output from the MVER table for every period. Now My requirement is to eliminate certain Movement types from the Total Consumption Quantity. These Movement types are input as select-options by user.

Now my main problem is that , The values got from MVER table are total values per period. And if i need to exclude certain movement types that are in the total, i need to know which movement types were used to calculate the total. What movement types contribute to the values in MVER-GSV01, MVER-GSV02.....etc. How is that value found. How is that table populated by SAP directly. What is that criteria. Can i find any other table which can let me do the same, i mean manually add values to get that total.

I tried MSEG-MKPF and got some values for Material-Movement type-Period combination. But which of those values should i consider for the total value? I guess only certain movement types are considered as sum of all movement types results in a value higher than the value in MVEr. Does T156 tell us anything about which to add?

Thanks in advance..!

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Anyone has an Idea how to work this out...

Appreciate the help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Field KZVBU of T156 will give you clue which of the movement types will update consumption data. But you have to check for field XLAUT to check whether the movement is a reversal of some other movements and accordingly do the calculations.

Give me some more time to find out whether the movement types we get from above observations are the once to be considered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

chk this link