cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic creation of inspection Lot upon GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

i have a problem with QM module. I want that when QI is active in material master the system automaticcaly create an inspection lot. At the moment when i post the GR the system doesn't create it.

The GR is posted in a storage location manage by WM, so i have customize also the interface WM-WM.

Can you help me, please?

Thanks

Matteo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

Please ensure that you have added inspection type 01 and made this active on the material master. Also you will require a q-info record for the material, vendor and plant combination, within this info record set the inspection control to active. Please bear in mind you need to set the procurement active tick on the material master and assign a QM control key in order to create the q-info record.

There is also a possibility that you are testing with old purchase orders that were created before you have assigned a QM control key and therefore would not be copied across into the PO.

Regards

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roderick,

i have try to create the Info Record and now the system create inspection lot automaticaaly.

But i have another problem. If i don't insert the status profile, the system doesn't create it. If i insert the status profile, i have taken the standard (QM_P_001) the system create lot automatically but block a new GR if there is lot without a UD decision taken. How can i solve this problem? In which way it is needed customize it?

Thanks and regards

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

What inspection type are you using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roderick,

i'm using inspection type 01. I have created also the dynamic modification rule, the sampling schema and sampling procedure.

i have seen that in QM in procurement, in customizing, the is the Status of Supply relationship. so it is necessary to delivery status for inspection type. I think the problem is here, because when i create an inspection lot automatically skipped i can't do another good receipt.

Thanks and regards

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

Linking of the status profile to the q-info record is optional, it can provide features such as determining which inspection type to create at GR ie 01 or 0101. Only maintain the status profile if you are going to use it for a specific purpose and control mechanism.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roderick,

if i don't put the status profile the system doesn't create automatically the inspection lot. This was the reason for which i have insert the status profile. In which way can i create inspection lot automatically without status profile?

Thanks

Luca

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matteo,

The settings required for automatic creation of inspection lot are as follows:

1. Tick the procurement active tick on the material master and assign a QM control key.

2. Assign inspection type 01 and set this to active.

3. Create the q-info record for the material, plant and vendor combination.

4. Set the inspection control to inspection active in the q-info record (no need for the status profile unless you controlling which inspection type to create depending on the specific status).

5. Also ensure for the PO you receiving that the stock type is set to quality inspection and the QM control key is specified.

This should create the inspection lot automatically without the need of a status profile.

Regards,

Roderick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roderick,

i procede as suggest you. But unfortunatly it doesn't work properly.

Is there a part of customizing regarding the creation lot that have to be maintain specifically?

Thanks and regards

Matteo

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you activated "01 insp type" in QM view of material master?