cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Item level link in PO for items added from individual Shopping carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

IF i create a PO in Sourcing using multiple shopping carts,then for each of the item in the PO ,is there any link which has details about the Line item of the SC from which the PO was created?I am looking for some link in the PO(created from multiple carts) at the item level with the Items in the shopping cart.

E.g. I create PO 100 from cart 10 and Cart 20.

CArt 10:

Line item A

cart 20:

Line item B

PO 100:

Line Item A(1st item)

Line item B(2nd item)

For the above example,is there any link in PO 100 for item A in SC 10 and for item B in SC 20?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Take a look at the PO in transaction BBP_PD. You will see a relationship on item level. So, yes, there is a link on item level with the source shopping cart (the PO item has a field called SRC_GUID - this is the SC item it is created from).

Regards,

Robin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply robin...

Other then the SC no...is there any other link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are you trying to achieve? What other link do you need if you get the item GUID (this is not the shopping cart number!)? The item GUID is a unique number in the SRM system that is only used for that particular item. So there is no need to identify it any further or in any other way?

So 4 ways to get it:

1. use the correct tables (CRMD_ORDERAMD_I & BBP_PDIGP using GUID and SRC_GUID from the top of my head).

2. Use the BBP_PD_PO_ITEMGETDETAIL Function Module (do a search for BBP_PD_PO* in transaction SE37 to find the correct name).

3. use transaction BBP_PD (only reference)

4. use the PO transaction in internet explorer and check the preceding shopping carts

Regards,

Robin

Answers (0)