cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 Po's for the same SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have a strange case where for a single SC which contains only one line item there are two PO's created.

any inputs will be appreciated

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check this note for ref

Former Member
0 Kudos

Two scenario's I can think of to explain this occurence:

1. The SC went to sourcing, and 1st PO was created. Then the sourcing relevant flag was changed back to 'X' so the SC showed up in sourcing again and the 2nd PO was created.

However a more likely explanation could be:

2. SC went to sourcing and 1st PO was created. The user deleted the item from the PO, then the SC quantity is more than PO quantity so SRM thinks outstanding items for PO then sends the SC back to sourcing for the 'balance' of the items.

Let me know if any of the above explain what happened in your system.

regards,

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Is that PO same material or material grop ? user can change his requirement via check status one PO can create for before changes and another after changes.

it can happen due to some reasons for me too

sameer. what situation it creates. ask purchaser to delete which one is not require and delete which is not required.

br

muthu

ricardo_cavedini
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

You could check note 1385086, which refers to this issue, but in a specific situation.

Also, if the shopping cart has been transferred again using debug via BBP_PD_SC_TRANSFER, a second follow-on PO could be generated.

I hope it helps.

Kind regards,

Ricardo