cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EasyDMS 7.0 Requirements /PLMU/WEB_UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I've read that the requirements for the EastDMS 7.0 are the PLM Web User Interface, it means than the Company should upgrade the System with the Support Package 4? Or may be is not strictly required or it's possible to do some puntual SAP OSS note installation?

May be this requirement is not needed with the EasyDMS version 6.0 or previous?

Thanks a lot in advance for your support.

Kind Regards,

Alessandro

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you need PLM intrerface only if you want integration between PLM and easyDMS.

Otherwise eDMS 7.0 will work with backend without any issue.. its not a mandatory requirement for edms to work

rgds

anubhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot anubhav

what you means specifically with "PLM integration with EDMS"? which components you should integrate? CAD systems and so on? Integration with Content Server/Archive Link?

In my architecture files are stored on Content Server starting from scanner (and an interface who creates the DMS documents); then i could view/edit files from EasyDMS.. In this landscape PLM Web User Interface you think are required?

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

PLM integration means - from easyDMS you can open PLM documents in SAP system ..similar to two options open with SAP GUI and Change with SAP GUI..with plm integratoin you will two more options to open the files using PLM UI..also while creating a PLM document you will get option to enter the context menu..if you are not using PLM you can safely ignore this requirement. and keep working as normal..

rgds

anubhav

Answers (0)