cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartforms - Variables not populating

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am working on the smartforms, where I am facing a peculiar problem.

I have defined the variable text for the smart form in SO10 (tcode) and provided the relevant reference in the configuration and in the SmartForm.

When I trying to Print Preview the report by selecting runtime variable which has already defiend in SO10, I am not able to see the variables in the report.

Note: The issue is peculiar becasue I have modified the changes in the develoment environment and it is working fine, when moved the transports to the quality environment, it is not populating the variables.

Checked all the objects in the quality and also the transport log went sucessful.

I think this could be environmental issue with respect to printing options.

kindly do the needful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Standard text are independent and not added to the transport request by default

you need to go to transaction code se78 and add the standard text to the transport req accordingly.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Standarad texts are client depenedent and are NOT ADDED TO traspost request by themselves..

So

1) You need to copy the standard text from one client to another..

2) Add to transport request manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Changes need to be transported to the next layer in the landscape or they need to be created in the Q or P systems directly.

You can tranpsort the texts using standard program RSTXTRAN or you can create them directly in Quality or production.

Even I faced the same Prob and solved by executing the program RSTXTRAN.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Sujatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge,texts are client dependent, so modifications in development cannot effect in quality.

Do the same changes in qualilty as well.