cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inspection Qunatity Reduction based on operations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear GURU's

I have a inspection lot for 1000 pcs, and i have 2 operations within the inspection lot for results recording, after inspection of first operation, we identify that 100 pcs are rejected after first operation inspection, now when i go to do results recording for next operation, system shows me inspection qty as 1000, can i make system to show the qty as 900 instead of 1000.

We are using inspection lot type 04, and i want this to happen at the confirmation (through co11n)

thanks a lot in advance

Charith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear charith

Along with the production process you can add the process of inspection and attach MIC to it.

When the production order operation confirmation is done you can do the result recording and accordingly do confirmation of the actual yield only. So that after the QM operations only the actual yield for the production order is converted into Goods receipt. Thus 03 inspection can be used as filter for ok quantities

please let me know your comment

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Charith

Can you incorporate this functionality in the routing so that by using 03 inspection you can do the result recording and confirm the actual yield only

04 inspection lot is created once the whole quantity is posted and therefor your requirement cannot be met here

Regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

Can you please mention how to handle this through 03 inspection type. Because i want to reduce the qty of the inspection after reducing the rejected qty in the previous operation.

Thanks a lot in advance

Charith