cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Settings in LiveCycleDesigner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

How do I change the security settings on an Adobe form through SAP LiveCycleDesigner?

I am editing an existing form and everything works ok. But when I make a print preview the print button is disabled.The security settings tells me that the document is secured by "Password Security" and "Printing: Not allowed". When I download the form and open it on the locale livecycle I get prompted for password. We don't know the password or who is responsible for it.

How do I change these settings in SAP or LiveCycleDesigner? I've searched the web and found settings for this in Adobe Acrobat but we do not got the software.

/Ulf

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the problem!

I had problems with RVDELNOTE and I debugged the program RVADDN01 which was used to call the form. After some research I found the parameter lv_fp_outputparams-noprint was set to 'X'. I cleared it and when the form appeared all the restrictions was gone.

Former Member
0 Kudos

not quite getting the solution. Having the same problem but I cant seem to find those programs in my ssytem.

Anyone had similiar issues as stated above?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP Interactive Forms by Adobe does not support Password Encrypted forms. Do look at this thread

Password Encrypted Forms are supported from the Adobe LiveCycle ES versions 8.2 and it is a standalone tool and not supported by SAP.

Regards

Pradeep Goli