cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way to create notifications, if a person tries to change master data in producion environment.

Thanks& Regards,

Arpita Saini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying out alert management for creating notifications.....

Thanks..everyone for your prompt reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For example: i goto transactn va01. I specify all the required values.

When i try to save it , the system should give me notification for overdue payments and credit limits.

Thanks& regards,

Arpita Saini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

You are best asking this in one of the relevant functional forums on SDN.

This is not something which we can "enable" from a security side.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita,

If your requirement is only notifications for credit limits and customer overdues, then it is possible through standard credit management configuration.

Please refer to below SAP documentation or you may ask your functional consultant.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/7f/1d85347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Thanks

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpita

The best solution for your requirement:

i goto transactn va01. I specify all the required values.
When i try to save it , the system should give me notification 
    for overdue payments and credit limits.

define Z output type. Give requirement to your ABAP team to come up with Z smartform with all the details you require.

Do the settings for output type such that whenever someone changes the sales order, this output type will trigger and directly e-mailed to concerned person.

Discuss the requirement with ABAP team, you will get your solution.

try and revert

Edited by: Lakshmipathi on Oct 21, 2009 7:05 PM

Coded sentence were splitted to three lines to fit into the page

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I went through that link you provided...... it tells about credit management and stuff......Is there any other way of issuing mails in case of blocked order due to credit limit.

I am facing one more issue.......in spro i can't find promotion tab under logistic-general....under this promoton tab there is message determination which has to be customized for sending mails in case of blocked orders.

Thanks in advance...

Edited by: arpita saini on Oct 27, 2009 8:15 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ofcourse Arpita, it is quite possible through standard SAP Workflow. Please consult your workflow consultant for this. If your client is not in favour of workflow, it is possible to develop a program which identifies all the orders that are credit blocked from table VBUK and send details to concerned as a mail. The person responsible for releasing these orders can be maintained in customer's contact person record and the same can be read from master record every time before sending.

Hope that helps, I am more than happy to speak to your developer in case he has any queries.

Thanks

Murali

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, but depends on what and how and where u want that. Can u plz be more descriptive?

Regards,

Dipanjan