Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SU24 suggestions for authority fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it possible to fill in some values in SU24 for the authority fields as suggestions and the field stays yellow in the Transaktion PFCG when I add this Transaktion to a role.

The idea behind this is that i want to give same values as suggestion and that it is later possible for the admin that he can delete same values from the suggestion or add same values and that the status of the authorization objekt turns not into modified.

When I try this the Field of the authority object is green and when i want to add some more value to that field the authority object turns to the state modified.

Thank you in advance

Volker Schäfer

3 REPLIES 3

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible in SAP. You need to maintain separate document for you organization.

sdipanjan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> is it possible to fill in some values in SU24 for the authority fields as suggestions

Yes possible.

> and the field stays yellow in the Transaktion PFCG when I add this Transaktion to a role.

There is no color legend yellow available for an Authorization Field at any condition, whether blank or filled with values

> The idea behind this is that i want to give same values as suggestion and that it is later possible for the admin that he can delete same values from the suggestion or add same values

Yes, it can be done. To see the option for deleting a Field value beside each Auth. Field, you need to go to settings and then mark the relevant option to see the Delete (trash bin) beside each field

> and that the status of the authorization objekt turns not into modified.

If the value of a Field which is coming from Customer table (or SU24 settings whatever u say) is deleted then the status will never be "Modified". It will be "Changed".

> When I try this the Field of the authority object is green and when i want to add some more value to that field the authority object turns to the state modified.

Status modified is only possible is a Standard Object is filled with values in ther BLANK fields only. If you change the existing entries, it will get the status "Changed"

Regards,

Dipanjan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chained questions and duplicate posting not allowed.

Please read the forum rules!