cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD header condition can not be maintained

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Now I meet a question. I create a sales order, I can maintain the line conditions and it works well.But when I go to the header condition screen, every fields are grey, I can't maintaion anything.

I don't know if anyone set this configuration, and I can not solve it. Any friends know how I can cancel this control of header condition? Thanks very much.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The header data conditions tab will be in gray because of the program that has been assigned to the sales order . but you can enter the condition types at header level , but make sure that in V/06 wheather header data has been checked or not and Manually entry is possible has been maintained or not .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sri nath

You mean there is a user exit program to be assigned to the sales order ?Thanks,I will try to find again,do you know this program name?. All configuration in v/06 is set right. The problem is, if I add the header condition maually, the condition doesn't work,the totle price does not update,may be it is also controlled by that user exit?

Thanks for your answer ,it's helpful.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no need to go with the user exit .for this requirement. but either you need to change the program with the help of ABAP'er telling that the header conditions tab should be in editable mode and not in display mode. But before changing the program , check in SHD0 wheather the conditions tab is in display mode or not . If it is in display mode then change it to optional mode and then check. If SHD0 doesn't work then you have to change the program . But it is advised not to change the program

If the condition type is not working then after maintaining the manual price , select the pricing type B (Carry out new pricing ) if this doesn't work then select the pricing type C (Copy pricing manual elements) and then check wheather they are working or not

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath

Thanks..

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there is no configuration as such, to keep the fields at header condition greyed out.

header values are a cumilative of all item conditions.

try creatin a header condtion type ( as u know header condition will have no acc seq)

assign it in ur pricing procedure

maintain some records in order at header level for that condition type and click on activate.

check at item level whether they are cmg or not.

let me know

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rivi,

Yes,the item level condition is shown.TKS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

Thanks,but it still doesn't work, EXP: I delete a discount condition and add the same one manually,But after I key in the value,the total price do not update.

When I do the above on item levels,it works well.What happened in header conditions?I think some price configration or user exit must be set , but I can't find it.Who can give me a clue? Thanks a again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Louis,

Thanks your reply, I checked that all the condition types can be used in head.

I can modify the value of price on item levels. But I can't modify the Value of the header price. I can manually add, but it occurs two same condition type and does not work, the total of the price does not update.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Susi sun

Delete the condition type in header level which is alredy existing as you can not modify the condition type and maintain manually once again.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What do u mean by, cannot maintained?

1) You can't modify condition type (that could be possible if all condition type are only on item levels)

2) You cannot even add manual condition type that are customized for header level?

Thanks for your answer,

Louis