cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner Overview in Global Outline Agreement Document(GOA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have a requirement of adding one field in GOA document. The field needs to be added at the partner overview table. The field is a numeric field.

I need to know which database table needs to be enhanced for this fileld.

Corresponding to each change version of GOA in which database table the information of the partner functions is stored .

Regards,

Rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/supp...

in this above Kathir's blog, he assigned into PO document type so you need to agiisn GCTR doc type that asll.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I don't want to enter more partner functions. In the GOA document as seen from the portal ,we see partner overview in the form of a table.

My requirement is that i need to add one numeric field to this table and pass this value to the backend.

I need to know

1) Where i can store this value. The significance of this value is that it shoud be specific to each version of the GOA document for each partner choosen for the approval process.

In short i want to know whenever we choose certain partners from the list of available partners for each version of GOA , where is that information stored in database tables.

Can we enhance the structure of those tables to incorporate this numeric field.

Regards,

Rohit