Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice Verification Print - Output Message not Coming automatically

vs_suresh
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to take print out of Invoice Verification Document. For that I have created a new output type copying the standard output type ERS and with access sequence "0003-Company Code" and with Default value as "VN" in Partner function. Then created condition record in NACR with function VN, medium '1' and Date/Time '4' and in communication the printer is maintained. The same output type is also maintained in the message schema MR0002 with requirement 181.

Still it is not coming in the Message automatically. Anything I missed out? Please help me to resolve this.

Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

I have mine set up in message schema MR0004 (ERS Procedure (MRRL)) and I do not have anything in the requirement field.

To state the obvious, output type set up is not retroactive. So any settlements done prior to your set up will not be affected.

Regards,

Sandra

vs_suresh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for your response. I am not settling the invoice through MRRL, the invoice is booked online through MIRO.

Regards,

Suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

The output type you set up for ERS would apply only for invoices create via the ERS settlement process.

Sandra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

did u maintained the condition record in MRM1 tocde and check the programe for this condition type