Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default currency for a Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are using SRM 3.0, EBP 4.0 ECS.

We need a currency (say USD) to be populated as default while creating a special request Shopping Cart.

We have maintained the Currency as default in the Org. Structure in the Attributes for Local Currency as USD.

While creating a Shopping Cart via 'Shopping Cart - Full Functionality', the currency field is blank and is not defaulted with any currency. However, while we create a Shopping Cart via 'Shopping Cart - Wizard', the currency USD is defaulted.

We need currency USD to default while creating a Shopping Cart via 'Shopping Cart - Full Functioanlity' transaction.

Any pointers on how to achieve this, will be highly appreicated.

Thanks in advance,

Francis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check in the SRM portal there is a DEFAULT settings for the user.

Please check out and enter the currency as USD and save.

for every shopping cart you will get the currency as USD only

Regards

G.Ganesh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh,

Thanks for your response.

We do not have an option to set the default currency in user settings in SRM. Not sure if it is because of the version we are using (i.e. SRM 3.0).

Is there any other way out?

Regards,

Francis

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fransis

Dont you have attribute currency in PPOMA_BBP

attributes

in the right hand side one check box might be there for default.

flag it.

how many currecies do you in attti\ributes.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, we have an attribute in PPOMA_BBP for Local Currency. I have maintained the currency (USD) as default. But the default currency does not appear in SC - Full Functionality mode, while it appears in SC - Wizard mode in SRM. If i change the currency to AED the changes are reflected in SC - Wizard, while in SC - Full Functionality the currency field remains blank.

I have tried with a single currency for e.g. only USD and maintaining USD as default and tried with 2 currencies and setting one as default, the result is the same. Our requirement is for a single currency.

Regards,

Francis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any suggestions to solve this issue.

Regards,

Francis

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Francis

Always you need to manually supply CUR

for eg we could do default for following for items.

ship to address

cost center

product category

PGroup

company code

storage location

But currency did not come as default . It could be a SRM standard.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found that there is no need to enter the currency in the transaction Shopping Cart - Full Functioanlity if the Local currency is maintained in the Org. Structure. If we 'Order' the Shopping Cart without manually entering the Currency it will not throw any error and a Shopping Cart will be created with the currency maintained in Local Currency in the Org. Structure.

Regads,

Francis