cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.10 Error when notifying cache receiver - Unable to notify Adapter Eng

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all, i need some help.

I'm working in a new installed environment R/3 - PI 7.10.

My first interface in this environment, is a SAP-R3 IDoc --> XML file 'message' scenario.

I'm facing the following problems

- in the RWB communication channel monitoring, we are not able to see the communication channels (receiver file-Adapter)

- IN the Integration Directory Environment--> Cache Status Overview, tab problems we see the following error:

"Unable to notify Adapter Engine 'af.fpd.fgsappitd' that is affected by the data changes

HTTP connection to 'http://fgsappitd:50300/CPACache/invalidate' returns

the status code '403' (Forbidden) in response" ( Cache Instance is "Central Adapter Engine" )

The scenario is implement via a BPM. Everything seems to work fine,

IDoc is received by PI and the BPM is runed without errors. I can see the messages in SXMB_MONI

and they status is ok. The receiver file-adapter Communication channels are probably not working.

Thanks Stefanos

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

thanks for the fast answers. Finaly i find out that the user PIAFUSER was locked. I think now, that the informations in note 804124 can be usefull. When i'm trying to call the full CPA-cache refresh in full mode directly by enter the fully qualified host name,

it's works fine (http://<fully qualified host name>:50300/CPACache/refresh?mode=full). It is not works when i call full CPACache refresh with non fully host name. We are working with SAP NetWeaver PI 7.1.

My question is, how can i change the properties (specially "SLD.selfregistration.hostName") for the Adapter Engine. I start NWA and i m able to see the J2EE service "XPI Service: CPA Cache" (7.1 and higher). I can see in the column host not the fully qualified host name. How can i change it to fully qualified host name.

Thanks and best regards

Stefanos

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Stefanos

This is probably caused by an issue registering the XI components in the SLD.

Apply these notes:

1) #1278563 Specification of message server host in Exchange Profile

2) #764176 Error in XI due to inconsistent SLD contents

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sharbarish,

for the fast answer. The note 804124 helps temporary. After the stop/restart of the services 'com.sap.aii.af.cpa.app' and

'com.sap aii.af.app' we are able to see the communication channels in the RWB cc monitoring. The interface scenario

is working now fine.

The problem remains, in case that we change the communication channels we have to stop and restart the services.

Otherwise the changes are not effected PI.

Regards Stefanos

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

could you check if this sap note helps - 804124