cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TablePopin Toggle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am trying a table popin but all the popin are coming always open and I am not able to close and open it though I have added TablePopinToggleCell in same column.

please help me how to show / hide a popin using TablePopintoggleCell.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201361
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this link, it mayl help u ...

[http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDJava/TableCellPopininCe7.1withanExample.]

Thanks and Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fazal,

Thanks for your response but the wiki you mentioned I had already seen that and it is for CE 7.1 and I am using 7.0 so its not helping me. as there are differences in API.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use below steps for table popin in 7.0

1. Right click on the Table UI element and select Insert Popin. A popin with an ID, say Popin1 is created.

2. Insert Content in Popin1

3. In the table properties, set the value for selectedPopin as to DataNode.Popin where popin is a string attribute in your node which is bound to table

4. In your implementation, set the value of DataNode.PopinStatus to false initially (wdDoInit() of view controller), PopinStatus is a boolean attribute

5. On click of toggle popin, the corresponding row popin must be displayed and on subsequent click, it must be collapsed, to achieve this, in your action on toggle in toggle popin, write code using below reference code

if(wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().getPopin())
{
wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopin("");
wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopinStatus(false);
}
else
{
wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopin("Popin1");
wdContext.nodeDataNode().currentDataNodeElement().setPopinStatus(true);
}

Thanks

Ninad

Answers (0)