cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question regarding free of cost order

Former Member
0 Kudos

scenario: i have a client who wants to send 100 qty of good A free of cost to a customer. the customer is only responsible for taxes on this order. how would i do this in SAP? what do i need to create?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Else,

you can create your own pricing procedure & use the new sales doc type (DPP).

-

10 0 ZPRI - Basic Price - Statistical

50 0 MWST - 10(ZPRI) - MWS

so that, Basic Price will not be included for net value calculation, but taxes will be calclulated on basic price.

try n revert

NOTE: Make sure, in Incompletion procedure either @ header or Item level, Net value should not be included. otherwise system asks to maintain the price. As maintained price will not be considered in Net value as its Statistical.

so its recommended to maintain seperate Document type / Item category for all these kind of scenarios.

Edited by: Reazuddin MD on Oct 20, 2009 3:04 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Okay, so this is what i have so far. i've created a new pricing procedure, basically copied the standard pricing procedure i was using before and changed PR00 from mandatory to statistical and named the new pricing procedure zpfree, and i also created a new document type ZPFR. so, what do i need to do next? how would i assign this pricing procedure to this document type? do i need to assign it to any sales area?

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Next step is:

Check your PP assigned in your document type ZPFR. goto Assignment part of pricing procedure in SPRO, and assign new Z pricing procedure to ZPFR PP + Customer PP+ sales area.

After that try to create ZPFR in VA01 and test.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I told you in my previous post,

Use new document type / Item category. Check "Incompletion procedure" & fields maintained in it.

Because while creating FOC order, if netvalue includes in incompletion procedure,document will not get complete. Hence could not able to deliever the goods.

recommended to create a new document type by copying from std doc type:FD- Free of Charge delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay i think i got it but need a little more help. on the sales order how would i change what value it picks up for "Net Value" under conditions tabs at item level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

never mind i got it

okay, so this is what i did, i created a new document type for free orders. then i created a new pricing procedure based on the old pricing procedure but made pr00 from mandatory to statistical. then i created a new document procedure. and then i assigned that document procedure to the new order type and then i made a new pricing procedure determination based on sales area, order type, new document procedure and assigned the new pricing procedure to it. should be okay, right??? you think i'll have any problems? or anything i should correct??

and again, thank you all for all your help, you people have no idea how much you've taught me in the last couple of months!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Till now every thing is correct. Test the scenario by creating one sales order, and let us know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

so far, seems to be working great, shows pr00 for statistical purposes only. thank you everyone for all your help!

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Pricing procedure determination

customer pricing procedure (customer master data) + document pricing procedure + sales area

customer pricing procedure - XD02 -sales area data - sales tab - pricing/statistics - cust.pric.proc - 1(standard)

document pricing procedure - VOV8 - OR (sales order type) - transaction flow - doc.pri.procedure - A(standard)

now goto OVKK

maintain

sales area + doc.pri + cust .pri.pro = pricing procedure

(1000,10,00)A1 = pricing procedure

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

check the links

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PricingProcedurein+SD

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/PricingProcedure%28SD%29

use sales order type for free of charge delivey FD - Deliv.Free of Charge

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

use order type FD - eliv.Free of Charge

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Maintain a normal order with pricing procedure as

STEP...Condition To...From..

10 ........PR00.......0......0...

20........ZDIS.......10...10..(100% discount)

30.......MWST......10...10...(VAT)

total = VAT.

try and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

how do i create that pricing procedure? vk11? sorry, new to sap.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

goto SPRO>SD>Basic functions>Pricing>Pricing control.

Define condition table.

define Access sequence.

Define condition types if using Z.

Define/assign Pricing procedure.

also refer:

http://www.sap-basis-abap.com/sap-sd-pricing.htm