cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL_complete tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to delete some inbound delivery whose status is completed in VL_complete with out doing GR as this is appearing in MD04. I want to clear these unwanted deliveries & also bcos of this mrp is not giving proper requirements

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Put a 'Reason For Rejection" for those Inbound Deliveries whose GR is not done and then you can clear those unwanted deliveries. Once you Put the 'Reason For Rejection" then you can run the MRP and then you can know the requirements

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Where do we enter reason for rejection in inbound delivery. Please let me know in details.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to VL32N and assign reason for rejection for those inbound deliveries where GR has not yet happened

It is better to consult your MM consultant regarding this issue as he will be knowing more about the open inbound deliveries

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi what is the menu path for Vl_complete

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I think this transaction was created as a part of OSS Notes solution to enable close Deliveries manually, so I dont think we can see this assigned to any node in the standard SAP menu.

Regards,

Prasobh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196398
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raghavendrams,

I hope you are working in ECC 6.0 version, if so please look at OSS Notes#1226602 and Implement the recommended solution for your problem.

Regards,

Prasobh