cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

assigning mic in operations of production order for newly inserted oprt

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, Please advise how to assign mic to the newly inserted operation of the prod order?i mean say 3 operations copied form master data. we added a 4th operation manully. i want to assign new inspection characterstics to the 4th opration. plese advse.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

I doubt whether in the order you can put the mics. what you can do is in result recording you can insert MIC.

Go to Result recording > EDIT (menu button on top) > Create addition characteristic

Regards

Gajesh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju

1) Go to CA02

2) go to header

3) Maintain inspection Point as 150

4) Maintain partial Lot Assign as partial lot assignment according to plant default

5) At Operation level maintain a QM work center ( testing ) with Control key QM04 ( as per your requirement)

6) double click on the control key and go to Quality Management : Inspection points

7) Maintain Inspection point completion : Quantity , Valuation and confirmation ( as per your need , you can select other options also) press F1 and see the impact of each

😎 choose time related and keep Tfac 1 and Unit as HR ( As needed)

9) You can select quantity - related also and then maintain the quantity.

10) Select the QM operation and maintain in the MIC

Regards

Gajesh

raju_123
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh, my question is whether possible to assign mic through production order due to some urgency? please advise