cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question regarding billing report

Former Member
0 Kudos

is there a standard report where i can see all the billing documents for all customers with respect to all materials for specific dates? vf05 gives me material specific or payer specific details, where as i need all customers and all materials in one. thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try VF05N - list of billing document

regards

senya

Former Member
0 Kudos

vf05n will only give me data pertaining to one payer or one material. i want data for all material and all customers.

sarthak_mohantysd
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes in standard case, you can't get the details for all customers and materials.

Try this -->

Go to transaction "SQVI" and then create table join for tables "VBRK" & "VBRP".

Select the relevant fields as your input and list fields like materials as well as customers.

And also you include a date range.

Regards,

Sarthak

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Using trx SARP (with SD01) you can select any available report.

This is a full standard report tree.

Regards

Gabriel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No standard report is existing with your requirement.

In "VF05" T.Code,we have to give the payer.So it will not give for all.

But in the T.Code "VF05N",this report will give all the billing documents irrespective of any payer.It will list you all the existing billing documents based on your selection.But the problem here is you will not get the materials numbers.

So we have two options.

Make a copy of the existing report "VF05N" and add the new field material here in the columns list.

To get the material number,pass the billing documentnumber into "VBRP" table and get the material number.

Another way is to create a new "Z" report.

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go for a Z report with the combination of VBRK and VBRP tables. Also you can create ABAP query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

but no standard report for all customers and all materials? and if not, why not??