Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

monitoring/ analysing workflow

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

we are on SRM 2.0 with EBP 3.5 and Requisite 3.5/88.

I am checking the workflow concept in EBP. I am wondering wheather I have to operate any secret switch to enable the monitoring of the standard workflows - so far we have got the 1-step approvement wf up and running. For a start I would like to monitor events - but:

Do we have to activate anyhing else except from event trace (which i activated via TA SWELS).

Although the wf starts and the whole process works fine, I can't see anything in TA SWEL (my select options are ok, i assume - "every event of today since 0:00 h, with or without event linkage").

In fact I just checked TA SWI6 (Workflows of Object) - when checking WFs for object BUS2121 (Shopping Cart) I can see my workflows. But I'd also quite like to monitor the events...

Are there any other ways you might suggest?

help appreciated,

regards, matthias

Message was edited by: Matthias Kasig

Message was edited by: Matthias Kasig

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Not sure to understand your question... but

If you go to transaction SWI1, you get access to work items and double click you get to workflow log

Kind regards,

yann

matthias_kasig2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

SWI1 seems a very helpful monitor, also SWI6. But can you tell me why I can't see any event in SWEL (event trace)?

When I understand the WFs for Shopping Carts (BUS2121 Object) correctly, the starting event for a shopping cart is 'SAVED'.

But I never see this or any other event in SWEL, although I activated the event trace.

regards, matthias

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

Sometimes, you need to deactivate it and reactivate it again in SWELS

In my current SRM40 , it is working well

Did you already try it ?

Kind regards,

Yann