cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certification patern

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

request you to clarify the sap certification related quaries please .

1 . is the certification paper is same for people write the exam directly( after gaining experiece) to the people who write the exam by taking training form semens.

2. please help me to know the new exam patern and SAP PS related sample exam questions

thanks in advance

madhulatha

Edited by: Madhulathakota on Oct 20, 2009 7:40 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you gain experience as a SAP consultant for 2 years (i think it is for 2 years) the company which you are employed with, can authorize you to write the certification exam

You will take or may take exam along with some batch which has just completed SAP Training From Siemens or may be any other reputed institutes

So the paper and pattern is same

Suppose if in that exam center if there are 25 persons taking SD exam (say 20 from Siemens and 5 directly by experience) there may be 5 to 7 set of questionners

So your friend may not get the same set of qns but someother in that exam hall will have exactly the same set of qns as you are getting

But SAP exam assesmentwise is the same for both siemens trained freshers and the experienced people like you

Absolutely on Basics and standard business processes defined by the standard SAP and you can expect qns also from the screen shots which will be nowhere written in any material and that will test how familiar that you are with that screen

If you are planning to take the exam my advance wishes and best of luck

Regards

Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

please help me to get the sample SAP PS certification questions

with regards

madhu latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

please help me to get the sample SAP PS certification questions

with regards

madhu latha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu

Best place for your query about "sample SAP PS certification questions" is GOOGLE.COM.

Just give "sample SAP PS certification questions" in search box, you will get a lot of material.

try once.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Madhulatha

I accept what our friend Mr. Raja said . But SAP exam assessment point of view will be same for both Siemens trained freshers and the experienced people also.

Regards

Srinath