cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPFM06P - Can this program be used for triggering a Smartform Output??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I researched a lot and came to a conclusion that Program SAPFM06P can only be used trigger either a SAP SRIPT Output or a PDF FORM output. It cannot be used to trigger a SMARTFORM output directly as there is no code in it to trigger a SMARTFORM.

My understanding:

I will have to either create an Enhancement to the Program or a Zcopy of SAPFM06P where I need to write the logic in form routine ENTRY_NEU to call a SMARTFORM.

Please tell me if my understanding is correct and please guide me if there is any easier way to achieve the same functionality.

Thanks for help!

Greetings,

Amit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

use the Structures and fields in the Program SAPFM06P and Create a New Z Program and write ur necessary code to call the smartform and also create a new Output type either you or ask your Functional guy to create it. and assign the new Program & smartform name in NACE for the new Output type created.

surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surya,

Can you please elaborate on asking the Functional guy to create a new output type.

Is it like this that there can be an output type which will trigger the PO output through a SMARTFORM (a custom driver program not a zcopy of the standard).

If this is the case then possibly we could create our own DRIVER Program and use it for the Output type created in the above step.

Regards,

Amit

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

For PO you can create an output type in NACE.There you can attach your onw driver and subroutine but can be the case that you have to fetch some data depending on the requirement.

In case of any more help do let me know.

Regards,

Nabheet Madan

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can Copy this standard Program to ZProgram and Insert the FM SSF_FUNCTIONMODULE_NAME and call ur smartform and assign the same combination to the Output type Given to u in NACE Transaction..

This is the Driver Program which I used for PO Smartform

[http://vjkvijaya.blogspot.com/2009/03/puchace-order-smartform-driver-program.html]

Regards,

Vijaya Lakshmi.T

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

It will be good to create a simple subroutine pool and pass the necessary parameters and call the smartform.Making a Zcopy of it will be a taunting task.Create a custom output type and attach you program to it.

Regards,

Nabheet Madan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I best way I feel copy the standard program and modify as per your requirement.

Please close the thread , if solved

Regards,

Aditya