cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scenario regarding excess production

Former Member
0 Kudos

have a customer that places an order for 100 units, production accidentally makes 120 units, giving me 20 extra units. now instead of keeping the extra 20 inhouse i want to send it to the customer and adjust it in the books accordingly. how would i do this and what documents will i need to change?

thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member266852
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per your scenario production is not done as per sales order stock thats why excess production have been done

now you want to send this extra quantity to customer..................add another line item of the material as 20 in order then do delivery, same you can do from delivery

If material have reserved as sales order stock then first transfer it in normal stock then send it as unrestircted stock

Regards

Shambhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

here's the thing, all orders are make to orders. sales order is created for 100 units, and it goes to production that makes 120 unites instead. so, instead of delivery 100 units, i want to deliver 120 units to the customer. how would i do this and what changes would i have to make? also, where can i add tolerance??

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone???