cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My simple Inbound ABAP Proxy code doesn't work in PI 7.1 EHP1 SP3 ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I just installed and configure new PI 7.1 EHP 1 SP3 and i tried some simple abap proxy but seems like doesn't work.

Please advise what is missing base on my simple abap code below :

=================================================================================================

METHOD zpi711ii_si_syn_in_aaeproxy~si_syn_in_aaeproxy.

• **** INSERT IMPLEMENTATION HERE **** ***

DATA: inputdata TYPE ZPI711MT_REQ_1,

outputdata TYPE ZPI711MT_RES_1.

CONCATENATE inputdata-mt_req_1-firstname ' ' inputdata-mt_req_1-lastname INTO outputdata-mt_res_1-fullname.

ENDMETHOD.

=================================================================================================

i have put some break on the CONCATENATE seems like inputdata-mt_req_1-firstname is empty ? why ?

The sample xml input is :

<n0:MT_REQ_1 xmlns:n0="http://www.abeam.com/sample/pi" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:ST6:/1SAI/TAS1190827B531A473B357B:700:2008/06/25">

<FIRSTNAME>This is a string 4</FIRSTNAME>

<LASTNAME>This is a string 5</LASTNAME>

</n0:MT_REQ_1>

Please advise

Thank You and Best Regards

Fernand

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The correct coding is :

METHOD zpi711ii_si_syn_in_aaeproxy~si_syn_in_aaeproxy.

• **** INSERT IMPLEMENTATION HERE **** ***

CONCATENATE INPUT-mt_req_1-firstname INPUT-mt_req_1-lastname INTO OUTPUT-mt_res_1-fullname SEPARATED BY SPACE.

ENDMETHOD.

prasannakrishna_mynam
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand,

Seems the inputdata has no data in it, initially check with some hard code values, if they are giving expected result, then check the input structure, whether you are pointing to right structure or not and also check your output structure.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fernand ,

Few things to check :

1. hope you are accessing the correct node of proxy structure and the correct message type too.

2.. If the occurrence of node is 1 to many than it will be a table type in that case your need to use a loop to access row values.

Make sure that you have used the correct message types for creating variables..

DATA: inputdata TYPE ZPI711MT_REQ_1,

outputdata TYPE ZPI711MT_RES_1.

--->inputdata-mt_req_1-firstname ' ' inputdata-mt_req_1-lastname

-

>once you have created the variable of particular messagetype than you have to use in this format inputdata-firstname and inputdata-lastname. seems some thing fishy here...inputdata-mt_req_1-firstname/lastname.

Regards ,