cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report regarding delivery and sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone know of a report where i can see the quantity that is left from partially delivered orders. basically, if i place an order for 100 units and delivery only 50, i wanted a report that showed me the sales order that was partially delivery with the amount that is left to deliver. va05 tells me what order is partially delivered but it doesn't tell me how much of that order is left to deliver, need a report or list to do that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

As per my knowledge there is no standard report available for this.

You have to create a simple report with the help of ABAP person.You can utilise respective tables for this like LIPS,VBUK,VBUP etc.

Still have a look at MCTC,MC(A,MC+Q which are SIS reports.

Thanks

MM

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VA05 only you can check , by adding the feild in the drilldown option . and include the quantity feild also and then you can run the report VA05 and then you can check the quantity feild.

Secondly also run the following reports

MCTC -

Material Analysis

MC(A -

Customer Incoming Orders

MC+Q --- Material, Sales Volume

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

in va05 it shows me the quantity of the order, not the quantity of the delivery. i want a report showing me the quantity delivery against the quantity ordered, so the client knows what sales order are left to deliver and the quantity.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As your requirement is as you want the delivery quantity in the report then you should add the feild in VA05 by going with

Z report and then only your requirement can be fulfilled. But before going with Z report , just check the reports which have been given to you in my previous thread.If those reports fulfill your requirement then there is no need to go with Z report.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

how would i add that field to va05 to create the z report? would an abaper do that??

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To go with a Z report its better to take help of the ABAP'er.But just give him the inputs related to tables and fields from where you want to retrieve the data of that feild you are looking for

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

okay guess z report is the way to go. but i have another question to add to this, so in va05 i can see the sales order and the quantity ordered, is there a standard report where i can see the delivery order and the quantity delivered? and then the client can print out the sales order report and the delivery report and compare the 2 to see what deliveries quantities are left against what order ???

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is no standard report available for such requirment, we have create our own Z report.

Prasad.T.A