Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Partner in SRM gets Centrally Blocked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM Gurus,

We are in now SRM 5.0 Version.

I have noticed that the Business Partner for a user is centrally blocked and this happens automatically. User gets the error "Partner xxxxx is blocked", while creating the Shopping Cart. This will be resolved by unlocking the central block through transaction code BP.

We are in SRM 5.0 and release 700 for both ABAP and BASIS stacks. I found the OSS note 781507, but it is applicable for release 640.

Can any one please let me know what would be the reason for this and how to overcome this?

Thanks and Regards,

Ramesh Kyla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

640 , 700 releasea are for ecc back end right. i dont have a system right now to check. pleas check with basis team.

if you are in 700 release ecc sstem ot emay not require

are you geting this error for all bps when you assign a vendor?

but000 table cblck field check for all bps .

id it flag checked for your BPs.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Thanks for your quick reply. I am talking about SRM Release at component level. We are now in SAP_ABA&SAP_BASIS at 700 release level. And this blocking is happening for certain BPs only, till now we have seen 4 Business Partners which are not Vendors. Further when I checked in the change log also, we could not fing any thing.

We are using HR Organization structure and replication from R/3 to SRM. Can you plese help me out to resolve this.

Thanks in advance!!

Regards,

Ramesh Kyla

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Any one locked in HR side. can you check it up?

and once they locked in HR , it might reflect here also. do testing. you might feel difference.

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muttu,

How can I check from HR side, because in HR i can not see the Business partner number. Can you please giude me how to check in HR whether the user is locked.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Ramesh Kyla

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I believe hr side also BP concept is vaialble for example

lock on eemployee from hr side and see in srm . what happens?

br

muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In HR, user can be locked in two ways.

1. Through action type - inactive status. Once this is done, security team will lock this user for certain time period.

2. Thru Tx BP. flag the Central Block in the Status tab.

Once it is blocked in HR, thru change pointers it will be updated in SRM.

To find the BP number of the user, you can get it from HRP1001 table. Give the CP number of the user, it will list the BP number.

R/Reddy.