cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File content

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

i am working in IDoc to file scenerio, while i am writing a file to application server path 'D://....'

the file is created in that path... if i open the file there is no content present...i.e file is empty...

what wil be the problem....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If its creating file name with no contents then the problem with mapping , check your mapping out payload in MONI.

if there is no content in MONI then the problem with Mapping.

Cheers,

Raj

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create the receiver data type like this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42898709@N07/4029277492/

And mention the file content parameters in the receivcer communication channel

http://www.flickr.com/photos/42898709@N07/4028525939/

Here field names are not mandatory, otherwise you can mention that field names also

order_recordset.fieldSeparator : 'nl'

order_row.fieldSeparator : ,

order_row.endSeparator : 'nl'

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi....

Payload is obtained and the mapping is working fine....

only the content is not uploading in a file....

help me on this...

thanks...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If mapping working fine then the problem with the receiver communication channel parameters and receiver structure.

previously i mentioned the structure and content conversion parameters, i think you are following that one.

Goto RWB--> Message monitoring --> Communication channel monitoring select the corresponding communication channel and check its working properly or not?

Regards

Ramesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just a new joiner.. but i think i have got this issue and it can also be that the FTP server that it is being written to has a problem.. something like the server is full or some permission error...

Pleae check that out as well

Regards,

Ninu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First You check with Idoc, whether you are triggerting any data, and check with moni that you are getting any

data if yes , then there may be problem with mapping. check with that. If mapping is working fine then check with

FCC in file Adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

FLW,

Can you check in the SXMB_MONI, what is the output of the mapping? Are you using any FCC? If yes, give the details.

Put the source payload in your message mapping, and do a test mapping over there. Is the target node getting generated?

Regards,

Neetesh