cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Abap Checkbox not displayed in Web Browser

former_member347624
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have a Webdynpro for Abap application with a checkbox control. I can see the graphic of the checkbox in the view in SE80. when the application runs in Internet Explorer the checkbox is not displayed. If I click in the location where the check box is on the screen, the event triggers and the value changes.

Is there some service or setting that needs to be configured so that Internet explorer can read the graphic image.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member347624
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Applied SAP note 1350373 and 1342713

former_member347624
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I have created a SAP message for this.

In my system the problem can be observed by running the SAP provided demo DEMO_UIEL_STD_COMPLEX Webdynpro component. It has a view PHASE_INDICATOR that has two checkboxes on the bottom of the screen. The text associated with the checkboxes can be seen but not the checkbox itself.

I am using Internet Explorer 7. I have also tried Firefox. I understand that both these browsers are supported.

Thanks for your all your input. Will let you know what I find out.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>

> I have a Webdynpro for Abap application with a checkbox control. I can see the graphic of the checkbox in the view in SE80. when the application runs in Internet Explorer the checkbox is not displayed. If I click in the location where the check box is on the screen, the event triggers and the value changes.

>

> Is there some service or setting that needs to be configured so that Internet explorer can read the graphic image.

What graphic image are you talking about? You said that the checkbox control is not visible. CheckBox isn't a "graphic image". Are you mixing two different questions here? Are you using the CheckBox UI element and this is what is not visbile in the browser? You say that if you click in the area, the event triggers - so this isn't hidden via personalization/configuration but really is a rendering problem on the client side. Are you using a supported browser version? If this is really a normal CheckBox UI element and you are using a supported browser, then you should open a support ticket for the incorrect rendering in the browser.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

I f you want to see the Graphics thorough WD, you need to instal IGS Server( Internet Graphic Server).

Ask the BASIS team.

regards,

Rama

Edited by: ram reddy on Oct 20, 2009 8:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if u have binded ur UI to any context attribute of type WDUI_VISIBILITY and u r making ur UI invisible in the method