cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message is incomplete. No Sender found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I made an Idoc outbound from SAP to JMS xml file delivery but now this error is appearing:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Receiver Identification

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="">

<SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Sender</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Message is incomplete. No Sender found</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>M</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I'm receiving my Idoc into a BPM and transform it into an external definition file type and deliver it to the JMS receiver.

Any thoughts of what may be the cause?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For those still encountering this issue:

I found this happens when you try to send a message which is created through an interface mapping containing an optional message as input which is never filled (in one of the preceding interface mappings that leads to the message to be send).

Apparently the sender is filled only in the message received in the receive step of a BPM (and then mapped through in your subsequent interface mappings).

solution

Make sure that the message you send out is somehow mapped in preceding interface-mappings from the message received.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had a mapping of 3 messages into an output message before the send step. The inbound Idoc, plus 2 other generated messages inside the bpm into and outbound xml.

In my operation mapping and message mapping I had:

1- message 1;

2- message 2;

3- Idoc;

Into outbound message.

I changed the operation mapping and message mapping to:

1- Idoc;

2- message 1;

3- message 2;

And it worked. Might be something with the order of the inbound message in the mapping that makes it to loose the sender.

Thank you for all your replies.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

>>I'm receiving my Idoc into a BPM and transform it into an external definition file type

Hope you have the done this

1. The First receiver step in BPM uses an abstract interface (containing Message type as IDoc)

2. Created a receiver determination between Sender SAP system and Receiver BPM.

3. Try doing a interface mapping between IDoc and Abstract IDoc interface (used in BPM) and make use of this in interface mapping (to be used in for step 2)

Regards

suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

I've done points 1 and 2.

As for the third one, i'm not having trouble in receiving the idoc. Not even mapping this idoc into the two messages. My problem is the deliver of these two messages to the JMS receiver channel.

It´s like the message looses the sender (BPM) and of course does not recognize were to send.

Any ideas?

Thanks

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think there is some thing worng in configuration point of view,as per my understanding you receiving IDoc and Sending to MQ using JMS.

how many send steps are you using?? check your BPM flow once again and Interface determiantion also..

cheers,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have two send steps. One for each message.

In SXMB_MONI I saw the flow of the BPM and it does every step it should. But the messages, when sending from BPM loose the sender.

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Overwrite the sender in he receiver agreement.

Currently BPM will be your sender service try to change it to SAP System and re-test in Receiver agreement. I guess this shoudl be the problem.

BTW where are you seeing this error message? (in moni? which place or in Communication channel?)

Regards

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm seing the messages in MONI.

Still having same problem. When I send the idoc from R/3 system to bpm, it receives it completely fine, transforms the message and then gets to the send step. This sends the message, but it looses the sender.

In moni appears the sender interface with the miDocContab2TibcoAbs and my namespace filled, but with no sender component and no receiver component.

Any thoughts?

Edited by: fabio.galvao on Oct 26, 2009 10:39 AM

Edited by: fabio.galvao on Oct 26, 2009 10:42 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you resolve this problem. I am facing the same problem. We are running SP19 on XI

I have a BPM. These are the steps.

1) BPM Receives the INVOIC idocs and collects them for 1 Minute

2) BPM transforms the idocs into file and RFC msg

3) BPM sends the file

4) BPM sends the RFC msg

in SXMB_MONI, The BPM is completed, but the 2 send steps from the BPM are in Error Status. The error message is as follows:

<SAP:Code area="RCVR_DETERMINATION">MESSAGE_INCOMPLETE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>Sender</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Message is incomplete. No Sender found</SAP:Stack>

Any help to resolve this issue is appreciated.

Thanks

Vidya

former_member187339
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

>>I'm receiving my Idoc into a BPM and transform it into an external definition file type

Hope you have the done this

1. The First receiver step in BPM uses an abstract interface (containing Message type as IDoc)

2. Created a receiver determination between Sender SAP system and Receiver BPM.

3. Try doing a interface mapping between IDoc and Abstract IDoc interface (used in BPM) and make use of this in interface mapping (to be used in for step 2)

Regards

suraj

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

How may Receiver Determination created ? you need to create 2 Receiver Determination one is for Outbound message to BPM,and other one is for BPM to Inboud.

Regards,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

I have 3 Receiver Determinations, one for an inbound Idoc into the BPM and two for outbound messages that come from that BPM.

Both messages coming from the BPM are with the same error.

Any other idea?

Regards