cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Webdynpro Application process into UWL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Can anyone help me to create an application that gives an option for the managers to enter "Reason for Rejection" when they click on "Reject Purchase Order" in the UWL of the portal. I hope you can understand my requirement. Please let me know if you need more clarification. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is this REJECT PURCHASEORDER a standard one or custom one. If it is deployed on portal, upon this link click what ou want to do.

Can you elaborate.

Regards,

Lekha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lekha,

Thanks a lot for your reply. Let me explain you my whole scenario.

I have created a WD Application for "Create Purchase Order". After creating a purchase Order, SAP Workflow will be triggered and an E-mail will be send to the Approver to Approve/Reject the PO. The Approver will login to Portal and look at the UWL. In the UWL, on clicking the Task, it should display the Purchase Order Details with two button Approve/Reject.

Now, is it possible to acheive my above requirement. I completed the "Create PO" and "Display PO" Applications seperately. But, I don't know how to integrate the "Display PO" in to the UWL. Could you please explain/suggest me a way of acheiving this requirement. I would greatly appreciate your help.

Regards,

Gopal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding the integration of portal and UWL then check out both WF forum and Enterprise portal forum.

If you have idea on WF, then you need to deisgn a WF with a work item and a decision step where you can have buttons for approve and reject. based on the step you need to call the respective application.

Regards,

Lekha.

Edited by: Lekha on Oct 20, 2009 4:07 PM

Answers (0)