cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound SD IDOC invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have a requirement to create and SD Invoice on an R/3 system from an outside message. But I can't find what is the name of the Idoc I should use.

All I can find is Idocs for FI and MM, but not SD.

Could you give me a help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check at R/3 side- WE30--INVOIC

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already had searched there and that way. I only found INVOIC01 and INVOIC02. But aren't these only for FI and MM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Heyy,

First check the available idocs and confirm whether they are suitable for your requirement or not and also check all the available fields are in...

BTW for what Domain you are using this Idoc ( For Manufacturing or Retail....)Based on this u can choose different one

REgards

seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you,

I'll look into that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: fabio.galvao on Oct 20, 2009 12:34 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

what function should I use when and INVOIC02 idoc arrives at the R/3 system to create an SD invoice?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio ,

For all Standard IDocs processing code is available in system....this processing code can be a function module also(usually in most of the cases)

check out this :

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/EN/6c/089d2056c511d18ef20000e8366fc2/frameset.htm

Regards ,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Gonna use Idoc SISINV01 with the message type SISINV with operation code SISI.

I think this is gonna do the trick.

Gonna start the implementation... if anyone think's this might not work in the creation of an SD invoice please tell me now don't want to spend a lot of time implementing something that ain't gonna work.

thank's