cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enter sales price discount on a certain material group for a certain period

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

I am trying to add a 30% discount on the sales prices of all materials that belong to a certain material group. How can this be achieved? I have tried through VK11 and tried different condition types but are not applicable. The only thing i want to do is to put discount for a certain period of time (validity period) for the materials in this specific material group without taking into consideration customers, sales organisations or anything else.

Your feedback would be much appreciated.

George H.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

George,

In V/07-Accesses-Tables-Maintain conditions tables which has field material group in them.Save

Then assign this access sequence to the condition type

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for all the quick responses. I will test and let you know.

Regards,

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check in V/06 what access sequence is assigned to that discount condition type. Next go to V/07 select that condition type and maintain tables 079 and 106 which will have the combination of material group.

Now go to VK11 and maintain the required discount for the combination of material group with the required validity.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You should use an Access Sequence with the Material Group field. Then assign that Access Sequence to your discount condition type.

Regards

Gabriel