SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error trying to edit Welcome letter EFRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got this error when i use Ts EFRM. When i try to edit IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER_IC its says this:

IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER_IC is a link in client 000.

I have to edit the original, what sould i do?.

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... You want to create a Z version of application form IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER_IC.

Go to EFRM in your development client and Choose Utilities > Copy from client.

Enter the client to 000, enter IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER_IC as the application form and enter.

Change the Z entry names (if required) and excute. You will now have a z version in your developement client that can be transported.

Joe

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello ... You want to create a Z version of application form IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER_IC.

Go to EFRM in your development client and Choose Utilities > Copy from client.

Enter the client to 000, enter IS_U_MOVE_IN_WELCOME_LETTER_IC as the application form and enter.

Change the Z entry names (if required) and excute. You will now have a z version in your developement client that can be transported.

Joe

0 Kudos

i made a copy and when i try to edit, its says:

Changes to Repository or cross-client Customizing are not permitted

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok ... let's see:

1. You were in the development client and copied the ISU form to a Z form (when prompted for a request number you where able to assign it).

2. In the developement client (let's call it 120) ... you could go to EFRM for the Z form and activate the application form?

3. You get the error message when you go to EFRM in client 120, enter the z form and choose EDIT (with the subobject Hierarchy selected)?. If so, can you edit any Z program in SE80?

Joe

0 Kudos

i got it!, but when i perform a print test and send it to spool to print, this are empty.

Ty.

former_member587072
Participant
0 Kudos

Sounds good. As for the blank spool, there are a number of areas that we would have to check. Check to see if the move in document you are printing is reversed. If so, choose on that is not reversed.

Regards, Joe