cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call up the last screen of the layout builder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello BPS Experts,

there is a infobject object addition to the level and package. therefore when i open the layout in change mode it gives a message of infobject insertion. Its fine till here. i go from first screen ( list of objects ) > second screen ( sequence ) > third screen ( display in excel ) > now i try to save or exit i get the message displayed as 'call up the last screen of the layout'

please could me to understand the error. is there any other screen after the excel display ? am i missing anything in here. moreover i did not find the check button on the excel screen. is there something wrong from what i am doing.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

BWer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think there is a problem with use of fiscal year in the lead columns. i get this message only when i have the fiscal year in the lead column. it does not show any rows with data. i changed the lead column to other infobject now it shows the rows and no message of 'call up last screen' do you guys know why there is a problem with the fiscal year. it does not display any data when fiscal year period is in the lead column.

Suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,

BWer

0 Kudos

Hello,

implement note 873375 and the problem should vanish.

Regards,

Gregor

0 Kudos

Hello,

in addition also note 908862 should be implemented.

Regards,

Gregor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

After changing the assignment of fiscal year from lead column to header, did you go till the last screen in the layout in change mode?

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

sunil,

yes i was able to see the last screen.

regards,

BWer