SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POS DM integration with SAP IS Retail, BI, XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

My client wants to go with POS DM. We already have XI 7.0, BI 7.0 , IS Retail 6.0 AND third party POS system. Please let me know whether these prerequisites are ok to implement POS DM. Please also provide the implementation procedure.

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

David.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David,

For Implementationof POS DM please go thru the following link it will help u :

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/Retail/SAPPOSDM%28SAPPoint-of-SaleDataManagement%29

Regards,

AM

abhijitbolakhe
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi David

POSDM is an Add-on component of BI 7.0.

POSDM is very useful in Retail industries.

Yes..You can implement POSDM with ECC 6.0 & POS.

There will be 2 types of Scenarios in IS Retail,BI & POS integration.

1) ECC Outbound : Master data will flow from IS retail to POS ...like Assortment list, Bonus Buys,Promotions,merchendise Hirarchy.

2) All the Sales & Payment data coming from POS will be uploaded in POSDM ...In POSDM there will be Different tasks for sending data to IS Retail & BI.

POSDM will show aggregated sales , Payments data ..also Promotion and Bonus Buys...

If you are using SAP POS...then Standard XI Contents are available for the Integration.

But For 3rd party POS ..you need to develop all the XI interfaces for Integration.

Regards

Abhijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you guys.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Our Product Version - SAP NetWeaver 7.0 BI Content Add-On 4.

To perform planning activities in MAP- MDP, we can use the standard maintenance views provided with the application.

The standard maintenance views delivered with the system are included in group 0RMP_DEMO and are as follows:

View Type

0RMP_V1_STYLE_M Create new style per hierarchy node and material category

0RMP_V2_COLOR_M Create new color per merchandise group

0RMP_V4_PSQS_M Maintain pack size and quota scale per style/color

0RMP_V5_SIZE_M Create new size per merchandise group

0RMP_V3_STYCO_A Assign color to style per merchandise group Assignment

0RMP_V6_STYSZ_A Assign size per merchandise group

But, when I execute a transaction "UPARP_RPP - Example : Retail Purchasing Plan - Integration Planning Content " and then in the form, tab "Option plan", press "Create color", I receive message ''Maintenance View '0RMP_V2_COLOR_M' is invalid. Please verify its customizing'.

How can we install this group 0RMP_DEMO?

Regards,

Konstantin