cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling Billing document thru VF11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a dynamic credit limit set up for each of the customer. In a scenario we cancelled a billing document for Say Rs.50, in the S067 table, the open billing document value stood up as -50 and the open delivery value as Rs.50.

Can any body of you help to understand the reason behind this. This would be of great help.

Kind Regards

Narasimhan.J

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you pl check if the Reversal Invoice document has been released to accounting.

with kind regards

Sundar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The accounting document was not then cleared. i.e. no payment was received. Now since the SD billing document was cancelled the, accounting document was reversed. But the open billing document in table S067 stands negative. Please let me know if I answer your question. - Narasimhan.J

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

If I understood your question correctly, then its a normal behavior. Say for invoice number 001 the amount = 50 Rs in So67. Next step you have cancel the invoice another cancel invoice generated as 002 for -50 Rs, so this is what you looked. +50 and -50 result becomes 0.

Hence for the corresponding delivery document billing has been canceled and it became open, so delivery is displaying +50Rs as open. If you want to nullify this also then cancel your delivery document as well.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you cleared the original billing document?

Flex Yang