Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unwanted Extra page in payment advice form (F110_PRENUM_CHCK, RFFOUS_C)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are printing payment advice form along with the check using standard print program RFFOUS_C.

But instead of using the standard form F110_PRENUM_CHCK we are using our own form. But when printing this form one extra page is coming with no data although all the line items are getting printed in the first page itself.

Can anyone plz help me on how to avoid this additional blank page.

And we have defined only one page with all necessary windows although there are 3 pages in the standard form F110_PRENUM_CHCK.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to the OSS note:27799

hope it may solve your issue.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refer to the OSS note:27799

hope it may solve your issue.

0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thanks for the reply.

But in our case the communication type to print the form is not N/L. So it could not solve our problem.

0 Kudos

Hi Nagendranatha,

in the selection screen of RFFOUS_C, u can c multiple options,among them c the checkboxes that have been checked.. there r options for printing additional details,summary and things like that.. u may find something useful out there.. n also if u r using a variant in the program, just look out for the options that have been checked in the selection screen for this variant..

hope it helps..

0 Kudos

Hi Bikash,

It solved the problem. I need to check "No form summary section" in the output control tab.

Thank you very much.

0 Kudos

When I print the check, I get three summary pages. Why is this, and is there a way to fix it to only get the page with the line item summary?