cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shopping Cart status problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are working on SRM 5.0 & SRM Support package is SAPKIBKT14.

We have a problem to update the status from 'Awaiting approval' to 'Approved' once after completed all the approvals.

When we are checking the workflow log by using Technical settings we identified 'breakpoint reached' in Step History of task TS10007991.

But after some time(15min, 25min etc.) SC status was changed to Approved even though the warning message 'breakpoint reached' in the same task TS10007991.

What might be the solution to this problem ?

Please reply asap.

Regards,

Chandu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm not clear your issue. What is your expected workflow behavior?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My problem is Changing of Shopping Cart(SC) status updation from 'Awaiting approval' to 'Approved'.

1.SC was created.

2.SC was approved by the approvers.

3.Now SC status should be changed to 'Approved' immediately.

Here is my problem, once SC approved by all the approvers, then the changing of SC status is taking time around 20-30 minutes.

Regards,

Chandu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the workflow log and find the task execution time and completion time.

Go to BBP_PD transaction and find the workflow item ID. Open it in SWI1 transaction.

Also check the SM58. Are there many waiting tRFC entries ?

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply.

I have checked SM58 with proper details, but nothing was displayed.

When I was checking the WF log, one of the task taking time to complete and also checked the step history of that task. In this history it is displaying 'Breakpoint reached'. How can I solve this issue ?

Regards,

Chandu.

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess someone set the breakpoint and the update process was stopped at the breakpoint.

After 30 min, someone finished the debugging or the session was expired.

Please ask your team members who set the breakpoint.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If that is the case then the break point sholud terminate once the session has closed.

This problem occurs from last week. Even I have checked the method also but no where I found any break point.

Any alternate solution.

Regards,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in what intervals the SAP_CLEAN_REQREQ_UP job is executed using transaction sm37.

Regards,

Francis