Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Interface Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

IF

(/p1:MT_FI_SENDER/Recordset/GL_account_item/DE_CRE_IND = H AND /p1:MT_FI_SENDER/Recordset/Header/DOC_TYPE = DR)

SELECT MAPPING1

OR

(/p1:MT_FI_SENDER/Recordset/GL_account_item/DE_CRE_IND = S AND /p1:MT_FI_SENDER/Recordset/Header/DOC_TYPE = DG)

SELECT MAPPING2

But it is getting few wrong fields mapped ( Which actually not mapped are getting poapulating ).for CSV sender ..

But same condition is picking XML sender file properly..

What may be the reason..

Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

check if customized xpaths help you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I have file to Idoc scenario..

My receiving Idoc is same but with different mappings i need to post for differ scenarios.

Can I use conditional interface mapping option ..with having deiffer Interface names.

OR

can I create separate scenarios .

this interfaces are for Finance..

and there are again changing or adding more mapping changes and conditions will occcure.

looking for your advices..

Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can have multiple mappings in Repository and in configuration just select and execute the corresponding mapping based on your condition

By this all will be one place to understand easily

Regards

seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh

For this possible ways are

1. Create two mappings separately and specify the condition at the time of creating the interface determination.

2. Create the data type and repeat the target node again and do the mapping, this node occurance is 0..unbound. And mention the condition in the mapping if first condition is satisafied then create the first node otherwise create the second node ( this is applicable if the structures are same).

Regards

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case structure remains same.

mapping has variations..fields differ and conditions..

So can I go ahead with only one Interface for many mappings.. or shall i create separarte interfaces and msg types for different mappings.

If some fileds are missing in 2nd mapping it is still taking fields which are not mapped .

This is CSV to IDOC scenario.

For this I maitained one sender channel with FCC parameters..

Is it right or shall I change my approach.

Regards.

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use either of the two ways suggested above. Important is to understand whether the conditions you are using are sufficient and unique.

As you said that there could be more changes in mapping, it is preferable to have different interfaces and have conditional interface determination.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Siddhesh S.Tawate

Answers (0)