Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic posting of Accepted stock / Rejected stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can anyone help me for the following requirement,

1. Automatic posting of Accepted stock / Rejected stock after entering the Defects in Defects Recording? (to avoid wrong entry during stock posting).

is there any standard setting or User exit available in SAP.

Ramu QM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member587434
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you can assign posting proposal to UD selected set code @ QS51.

Check following user exit if you want to put logic:

QEVA0010 UD Check

QEVA0001 Quantity posting for usage decision

I hope this helps.

Thanks!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nahal,

I am also need the similar requirement, i.e., Suppose while entering the rejected quantities in defects recording system itself will calculate the accepted and rejected stock and it ll post automatically to respective storage. Is it possible by using the User Exit which u given. For defects recording there is no selected sets used.For UD only Posting Proposal setting is there in QS51.How can i overcome this.

GM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is not possible in standard SAP. You have to modify QA11 as per your requirement. You can do DR in UD, based on this go for a development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi dinesh krish,

could u plz elaborate the same. awaiting for ur favorable reply.

RamuQM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You gonna develop ZQA11. Discuss with your abaper. Based on defects recording(DR-Quantity), remaining has to be posted to unrestricted. Defective quantity can be posted as some defective stock. VMENGE08 can be used for this.

More over your knot is "In QA11 you can record DR". Based on this you can go for your own development. Please do rigorous testing of the same.

Answers (0)