cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Partner determination Solt-to party from Ibase not working anymore

0 Kudos

Hi

Last week I was asked to create a new Ibase for use together with our service desk. This is something I've never done before so I started (without really thinking) transaction IB51, and created a new Ibase. The problem was that I should have just used IB_GEN for this.

Now I have put a deletion flag on the first Ibase I created via IB51 and generated the Ibase I needed.

Now to the real problem, I'm not sure if this is connected to what I did with the Ibases. Now when creating a service desk message I suddenly get the error "Enter Sold-To Party" in each new message, this happens both for the new Ibase and the other Ibases we're using. Of course I have maintained the partner in the Ibase.

Anyone got any ideas on how to solve this?

/Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Jonasson on Oct 19, 2009 2:21 PM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

You need to provide the sold to party when you create a message. It is compulsory. Are you geting any error after you mention the sold to party in the message. If yes, cross check whether the BP that you are enterig has the role sold to party. Please revert if I didn;t answer you correctly.

Rajeev

0 Kudos

Thanks, but this does not answer my question. I know that the field in the SD message is mandatory and that is the problem.

Earlier, I just added the correct Sold-to party partner to the Ibase (menu Goto - Partner) and then the standard partner determination filled the Sold-to party in the message. This standard functionality is found in SPRO (Service Desk - Service Desk - Partner Determination Procedure - Define partner Determination Procedure)

But it is this that does not work anymore.

/Andreas

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will not exist 2 ibase comp for the same data. System verifies that utomaticallly. Have you cross checked that you are added partner to the correction SID<installation no> <Client> combination?

When you add the partner manaully in ur message, do you get any error?

Rajeev

RajeevP
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There will not exist 2 ibase comp for the same data. System verifies that utomaticallly. Have you cross checked that you are added partner to the correction SID<installation no> <Client> combination?

When you add the partner manaully in ur message, do you get any error?

Rajeev

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, the partner is there.

This is not only an error for the new Ibase, the same functionality has stopped working for all Ibases.

There is the "normal" error in the SD message when the field Sold-to Party is empty but as soon as I enter the correct partner there the error disappears and everything is working the way it should.

The issue does not occur in our dev enviroment so I tried to transport the configuration for partner determination from there to production enviroment. But this didn't help either.

/Andreas

Edited by: Andreas Jonasson on Oct 19, 2009 5:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I know this issue is quite old, but - did you manage to resolve it?

0 Kudos

Hi

Yes this was solved. But I cannot give the solution.

I have been on another temporary assignment and this was solved by other persons. I think that it was an OSS-message created for this. But I'm not sure.

/Andreas

Answers (0)