cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Passing Dynamic Filter values to Web template in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Iam working with a Web Template (which is created using WAD) in Visual Composer Model

I have an input screen ( Variables Form )in VC Iview which has Fiscal Year, Quarter, week and other input fields which need to be entered by a user.

This variables are passed to a couple of queires. Also i have a requirement to pass the same vvariable values to Web template also ( WAD)

I have created a HTML iview in VC Dashboard.and in URL i gave the below URL which is working fine

"pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?TEMPLATE=YWEB_PLANNING_ADLAYOUT_2"

But i wanted the template to be executed with filter values also

in the actual template i have 4 filters which user needs to enter after the above URL is displayed..

In order to make the template execution dynamic i added the following URL which is not working:

http://Host:port/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_on...

Please let me know how to pass dynamic filter values from "Variables Form" of VC iview to Web template HTML iview

Thanks

P.Navakanth

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this is my sample:

'http://**********/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/pcd!3aportal_content!2fcom.sap.pct!2fplatform_add_ons!2fcom.sap.ip.bi!2fiViews!2fcom.sap.ip.bi.bex?TEMPLATE=TESTE1&DUMMY=0&BI_COMMAND_1-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=SET_VARIABLES_STATE&BI_COMMAND_1-VARIABLE_VALUES-VARIABLE_VALUE_1-VARIABLE_TYPE=VARIABLE_INPUT_STRING&BI_COMMAND_1-VARIABLE_VALUES-VARIABLE_VALUE_1-VARIABLE_TYPE-VARIABLE_INPUT_STRING='&DSTR(NOW(),'MMYYYY')&'&BI_COMMAND_1-VARIABLE_VALUES-VARIABLE_VALUE_1-VARIABLE=GLIPM002&BI_COMMAND_2-BI_COMMAND_TYPE=SET_SELECTION_STATE_SIMPLE&BI_COMMAND_2-TARGET_DATA_PROVIDER_REF_LIST-TARGET_DATA_PROVIDER_REF_1=&BI_COMMAND_2-CHARACTERISTIC=GLC000079&BI_COMMAND_2-RANGE_SELECTION_OPERATOR-EQUAL_SELECTION-MEMBER_NAME=****'

Answers (0)