cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with deleting document info record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP gurus,

As I have written in the subject of this thread, I have a problem with deleting DIR in SAP. The mentioned DIR doesn't have structure, it is not used in structure, it doesn't have object links, originals or anything. It only has CAD indicator (since it was crated by CAD integration), and it is practically blank and empty.

When I try to delete document on any way (via deletion indicator or through CAD desktop), i receive the message: "You cannot set the deletion indicator (document is used in a BOM)."

When I open the mentioned DIR, and open "Product Structure Browser" window to see where could this DIR be used, when i try to expand sub-tree "Where-Used list", I receive a Runtime Error: RAISE_EXCEPTION, Exception Condition "KEY_INCOMPLETE" raised. ... etc...

So, do You have any suggestions for how to delete this document, because it seems to me that is somehow corrupted.

Thanks for help guys!

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karlo ,

I am also facing the same problem with DIR while setting the deletion indicator.

Could you able to delete the Document Info Record in your case .. If so ,

how could you do it ???

I tried deleting the document structure as suggested by Lukasz to you but in CV12,

ystem says there 'No BOM found for this Document'.

Appreciate if you share how the issue was resolved in your case.

Thanks

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check once again the structure:

1. CV12 - Change document structure

2. Choose proper document

3. Click on "Document structure" > "Delete" > "Yes"

(You should see pop up window with the question "Are You sure You want to delete the (alternative) BOM?")

4. Go to DIR back again (CV02n) and set deletion indicator.

According the output message You provided, that solution should solve the problem,

rgds